One of Scribbler’s most popular styles is the waterproof, fleece-bonded winter coat - now in a beautiful custom woodland print, perfect for colder days of discovery.
They have taken a snug microfleece that is bonded to a high quality, dark blue waterproof fabric. This coat is perfect to keep the wind, cold and rain away when you are out. Their best selling coat has now been enhanced with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish which encourages better beading off the surface of the fabric.
- Medium waterproof (3000mm) and improved breathability (3000mvp) - this jacket is made for warmth, keeping the wind off and keeping you dry in a shower
- Added DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish - this encourages water beading off the surface of the fabric
- NEW reflective strips on pockets and back
- Back by popular demand is the reinforced peak - protecting eyes, glasses and make-up on a rainy day
- NEW two-way front zipper for added comfort when biking or sitting
- Generous adjustable hood
- Handwarmer, YKK zip, side and chest pockets
- Storm flap to keep water off the zip
- Hidden cotton-rib cuffs to keep the weather from getting up the sleeves
- Longer scooped back for better coverage
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the zip